A unique natural setting
- 1st category family campsite located in the heart of the Costa Brava in the Baix Empordā region, 6 km from the medieval village of Pals.
- Direct access to the beach of Platja de Pals, one of the longest beaches in the Costa Brava, with more than 3.5 km of fine sand and spectacular views of the Medes islands. A unique natural setting where itīs easy to relax or indulge in water sports
- Surrounded by the rice fields, wetlands and dunes of Basses d'en Coll nature reserve, a perfect spot for nature lovers.
- Located very close to Golf Platja de Pals, the oldest golf course on the Costa Brava, which is highly prestigious and enjoys great natural beauty.
- 500 plots of between 75 and 100 m2 on a flat terrain of 11 hectares with lush Mediterranean vegetation, but also with extensive open fields.
- Modern washroom facilities, swimming pools, a sports area, bar, restaurant, supermarket, bakery and many more amenities.
Camping Playa Brava, which opened in 1982, is a unique location, with a relaxed family atmosphere, the perfect place for an unforgettable holiday.
CĀMPING PLAYA BRAVA Av. del Grau, 1 - 17256 Platja de Pals - Costa Brava - Tel. +34 972 63 68 94 - Fax +34 972 63 69 52 - email@example.com
GPS: 42.001130 N 3.193800 E