- What is the latest time for entering the campsite with a vehicle?
The campsite is open from 7 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Between 11:30 p.m. and 7 a.m. vehicle traffic is not permitted on the campsite. These times have to be strictly respected in order to guarantee silence and calm to our guests.
- Are dogs allowed on the campsite?
We regret to inform you that dogs and other pets are not allowed on the campsite. There is a dog kennel close to Pals.
- Are barbecues allowed on the campsite?
Fires of any kind may not be lit on the premises. Coal, gas or electrical barbecues will only be allowed, weather conditions permitting, when they are used within the pitches and must be constantly watched by the Client. The Client will be liable for any damages.
- Can I receive visitors while staying at the campsite?
For security reasons, persons not registered at the campsite are not permitted entry. Customers who, under their own responsibility, wish to receive visitors, must request express authorisation at Reception. Visitors must leave a document proving their identity, park their vehicle outside and pay the current visitors’ rate if they stay more than one hour. Visiting times are from 10 am to 9 pm and in no case may they exceed the maximum capacity permitted for each pitch or accommodation.
- Camping Playa Brava reserves the right to close certain areas and toilet blocks during the low and middle season.
- Camping Playa Brava reserves the right of admission and, if necessary, may expel Clients who contravene these internal Regulations or who do not comply with rules of education and social coexistence.